Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bits and bits...

I was in the middle of teaching music when the grade leader told me that a grade one teacher’s bag was stolen. Later, the bag was found near the school gym empty of all valuables. The teacher was heartbroken.

 This happened during lunch break, at noon. I could not imagine grade one pupils stealing the bag, taking all the valuables, and then leaving the empty bag near the gym. There were suspects, but I think the culprit is someone from outside the school.
______________________________________

The PNP helicopter scandal is becoming another Arroyo show. I was not surprised when Iggy Arroyo popped up to claim responsibility, again, for the helicopter scam.  I remember him claiming the Jose Pidal account to cover up his hmmmm….(I was thinking of saying crocodilean brother but then the reptiles might protest for being compared with that Migule Arroyo) …brother.

When Iggy with his spurious affidavits and lease agreement popped up, the case is closed, at least in the eyes of the thinking public. It’s like looking for invisible poop—the appearance of a bangaw confirms it. Mike Arroyo is guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

 It’s just that this stinking family could have made a difference in the country. They have the opportunity because Gloria was able to govern for nine years. Yet this ignoble family, instead, took advantage of their positions and plundered the country.
________________________________



No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...