Sunday, August 07, 2011

Sunday, Sunday...

             (This is the Sunday that I want!)


One thing I hate about Sunday is that this is the day I think about Monday. Instead of relaxing and enjoying the rest, I feel tense because I am thinking about Monday, about work. Sunday does that to me. It always does.

I don’t know why? Maybe it’s because I am stressed about my work. Maybe it’s because I am stressed about church which is really not true because I have not been to church for almost a month now, due to overtime work, but still I feel tired and blue on Sundays. I must be suffering from Sunday blues. Who has that sickness anyway? Just me.

I want to make the most of my Sunday. After church,  I want to do a DVD marathon; I want to read; I want learn a new guitar piece; I want to do all these things on Sunday.  I also want to sleep so that I could relax, but I don’ want to sleep and waste Sunday. Who would want to sleep on their rest day? It is a waste of time.

I must do something on Sunday or else I feel my rest day is wasted.

Facebooking on Sundays also stresses me out because at the end of the day, I have this realization that I have just spent my whole day doing nothing. Blogging also stresses me because at the end of the day, I have done nothing but write about foolish things that no one is interested about, also showing how bad my grammar is.

Of course going to malls is not an activity I will waste my Sundays on, but sometimes I think of going there to relax, but then the things asking that I buy them stresses me out too.

I am thinking that Sunday is the day when I am supposed not to work. But then what would I do on Sunday? I have to think of something to do on Sundays. But, then, thinking about doing something on Sunday makes me think that Sunday is also a working day. This is confusing…I better stop typing and just sit down and think about nothing nor do anything. But then…

Sunday is the day before Monday and this is what kills my Sundays.

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...