Monday, June 04, 2007

Think tack

Think tack I can’t think of anything to write
Think tack I’m trying to think of something to write
Think tack I must write
Think tack because if I don’t write
I will forget how to write


Why must I write?
Why must I force myself to write?
Think tack, I don’t know
Why do you not know?


Do you remember that you
You can’t think of anything to write?
Oh yes! I can’t think of anything to write
Then, why are you writing something
Because I can’t think of anything to write
You can’t think of anything to write?
Yes, that’s why I’m writing of thinking
That I can’t think of anything to write

Hmmmmm…yeah, yeah, I’m dry.
I’m trying to think of something to write
Then write about something
Something about, about
Or something about something
Or writing about something about about

Tsk, tsk, tsk, I am really dry today.

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...