Friday, June 01, 2007

Sometimes

My wife and I were buying food when a dirty teenager girl approached her for money. My wife is one compassionate woman; she asked me for money to give to the girl. I gave her twenty pesos. The girl was obviously mentally not fit because when we asked her where her home is, she’s incoherent. I don’t know if it’s because of drugs, or because of things done to her that made her loose her sanity, or because she’s really just mentally not normal. On our way home my wife kept repeating to me, “I pity her, I pity her…”

I don’t know its one of those days that make me want to be an atheist, if that would solve the problem, if that would take away the guilt of the twenty pesos.

It’s about to rain very hard and I hope in my heart that that girl dies in her sleep.

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...