Monday, October 09, 2006

thesis

Hay naku insomnia nga naman! Ang thesis ko an dito nakatiwangwang gusto kong itapon! Nakakatamad gawin! Tapos bukas finals pa sa literature! Tapos inieedit ko pa student publication! Tapos andito ko sa harap ng computer kung ano-ano sinusulat! Tapos !tapos!


Thesis

I hate my thesis
Who’ll love it anyway
It’s written in two days
With little thought or planning

All I did was write the intro
Chapter one and chapter two
Collected all the references
Put one and one into two

And then defended the damned thing!

Now I’m into revising
And the thing needs editing
Who’ll edit a thesis?
Unless he’s in mental crisis

Next, the stat is coming
Summation of this and summation of that
T-test this, anova this
And I’m asking anova this?

Questionnaire this
Questionnaire that
Are the respondents serious about that?

Module this, module of that
Instant noodles is what they are
Feasibility of this, Feasibility of that
No one can accept that
Marketability of this, marketability of that
I say kabayong bundat!
Assessment of this, evaluation of that
What the heck is that all about!

Yes, the theses may one day be
An income generating asset for the university
That day will come
When all the papers these theses wasted
Amounted to ten tons
then the university can sell
The whole lots of them
To the junkman

Thesis, anyone?

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...