Saturday, October 07, 2006

Tia Mely's Surprise

Cousin, cousin come with me
My mother told me that we’ll all go to her office
She has a surprise for us today

I will, I will, just let me change my short pants
My shirt smelled sweat
And my hair still smells like my bed
Wait, my cousins while I change

Cousin, cousin, come with us
Our cousin’s mother will treat us
We’ll go to her office and wait for her there

I will, I will, let me change to a new pair of pants
Wait, I’ll wash my face and brush my teeth
I still smell like stale saliva

Cousin, cousin is this our aunt’s office?
Yes, cousin, it is
Oh, sorry I forgot, our aunty is a nurse
We’ll just wait for her to come out for our surprise

Cousin, cousin, here comes your mother
She’s beckoning you
Go there and be surprised

Cousin, cousin, here comes aunty
She’s now calling you
Go there and be surprised

My aunt is calling me
I wonder what is her surprise.

Cousin, cousin, look at my thing
It looks like an overripe tomato
Cousin, cousin mine’s better
It looks like an unwashed potato
Cousin, cousin, mines the best
It looks a lot like a dirty Santa Claus do

Cousin, cousin, this means we now can’t take a bath in the rain
Like we used to do naked, without underwear
For we will be exposed, humiliated with pain

Cousin, cousin this is our aunt’s surprise
Our foreskins divided, folded, and stitched
With it our eyes were opened
And we lost something

We are now men and our childhood’s gone

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...