Monday, October 15, 2007

My daughter's questions

“Father, what would you like to be when you grow up?”
My daughter asked me
I answered, “I am already old my dear daughter
Look, I am your father and I already have some white hairs.”

“No, What I meant is what would you like to be?”
My daughter asked me again.
And I said,
“I am already old and it’s too late to be a be.”

“Then why are you studying to be a teacher?”
My daughter smiled.
“To tell the truth my dear daughter,
I don’t know why I’m studying to be a teacher”

“All I know is God have a plan for me.
So, please stop asking me
Because it is God who will make me
What He wants me to be.”

“So what does God wants you to be?”
My daughter can’t help but ask.
I just smiled because I know
That that’s the time to shut up.

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...