Saturday, May 16, 2020

BOUNTY, E-WALLET, SPAGHETTI AND EDTECH

BOUNTY ON PD30S HEAD
     
      I don't know why there are people who would put a bounty on their president's head. Maybe it's to attract social media attention, or they are expressing their disagreement with the president and the administration, or they could just be joking about it unaware that their actions can land them in jail.
    A few days ago, public school teacher was arrested for putting a 50 million rewards for the killing of the president. A construction worker upped the ante by doubling the bounty made by the teacher. 
 
 

    I saw another guy on Facebook, this time offering to kill the president for free. There have been arrest and people are still doing it. 
  

     But, I think what is more interesting is that the law enforcers are taking these threats seriously, making arrests and charging these people with sedition.
    I am not against arresting these crazies it's just that's what they are. I am more saddened than angered by their actions, but seeing them jailed for this?
    They are not worth the resources and personnels the NBI utilized to track them down. There are other more important things for the Bureau to do.
  (Photos are screenshots from Facebook. Credit re to the owner of these photos.)
   
 E-WALLET

    I am not a fan of credit cards.
   I guess my greatest fear why I have this reservation about having and using them, aside from the fact that my pay barely make the monthly income limit, is that I may fall victim to impulsive or binge buying, which I have a tendency to.
     It's about discipline and since my constitution is weak, the best thing to do is to avoid what could lead to the temptations. 
  
  
   I am thankful that my daughter gave me her Robinson's debit card. It's the card where her company put her grocery allowance. So, instead of a credit card, I have a debit card, which according to financial gurus is better than the former.
     The money is not much but since there are only the three of us, it is enough to buy the essential supplies we need at home, mostly toiletries and condiments.
     The card can only be used with Robinson stores, fortunately there is a new Robinson's grocery at Cainta Greenland's main gate. I tried it today and I had this fear that it may be rejected or something, but it worked.
     I am not used to paying using cards, it feels weird. I am already into the cashless age. A bit late, but I am already there.

 I have been adapting a more active lifestyle, so for errands that is not that far, naybe up to five kilometers, which is about an hour of relaxed pace, I walk. Farther than that, I ride. 
    The grocery run out of ecobags, so my purchases were boxed.
    I don't know how old ladies do it, carry heavy loads on their head while balancing them at the same time, I tried it and it is difficult.

SPAGHETTI

Yesterday a group of people distributed spaghetti packs to the residents in our sitio, it's a half a kilo pasta with Filipino style sauce.
From the packaging, there's a note telling that it came from our barangay's Sangguniang Kabataan.
    It's raining and I think with the weather, it's time to cook one of our favorite comfort food.
A little carb here and there is good for the soul.  

WEBINARS

     I have been tuning in to a series for webinars being conducted by the Department's Edtech unit. 
    I have learned a lot from creating e-books we are now into 3D designs. Though I would love to participate in the activities, unfortunately my laptop has low spec for photo and video manipulations. It is old and has only 20 gb of memory. It was really for PowerPoint, Excel, and word use only. I never thought that we would be doing technical drawing and photo editing.
  
I guess this is where it is really going. Teachers computer skills needs to grow and whether these skills maybe useful or not, imperative that we are up to date to the latest advancement in Ed Tech.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. The loan firm from Mr Lee sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 5 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of the loan from mr lee and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."Here is mr lee contact Email: 247officedept@gmail.com Also on whatsApp: +1-989-394-3740So I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Lee for assistance with loan fundings.

WENDY CUTRONA said...

HAVE YOU BEEN IN SEARCH FOR GENUINE HACKER'S ONLINE?. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MONEY TO BINARY OPTION SCAM OR ANY ONLINE SCAM WHATSOEVER?. WELL, YOU HAVE FOUND REDEMPTION .

BLANK ATM CARD :We have specially programmed BLANK ATM CARDS that can be used to hack any ATM machine, these ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, stores and outlets. We sell this BLANK CARDS to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the BLANK CARDS has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 in ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores. and also if you are in need of any other cyber hacking services, we are here for you at any time any day. Email :
Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +1(539) 888-2243

-hack into any kind of phone
_Increase Credit Scores
_western union, bitcoin and money gram hacking
_criminal records deletion
_BLANK ATM/CREDIT CARDS
_Hacking of phones(that of your spouse, boss, friends, and see whatever is being discussed behind your back)
_Security system hacking...and so much more. Contact THEM now and get whatever you want at
Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +1(539) 888-2243
You can also contact us on Telegram.
🌈🔥🌏🌎🌍✔💰💴💵💶💸💷📩📮📝📍📌📊📉📈

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...