Friday, May 15, 2020

DAY 62: Community Quarantine


     END OF LOG: This is the 60th day of the ECQ , the last day.  Ecq was two declared two days after the Luzon wide community quarantine. 
    I think it's time to end this log. I created this log to document (sort of) what is happening here in my community and the surrounding areas and judging from whats happening now, I think the worse (not the worst) is over. The quarantine will be downgraded tomorrow and the worst thing that could happen is to go back to day 1. 
   But I think the chances of that happening is very small since the virus has been well studied now, health care system preparations are made, protocols and infrastructure s are in place etc.
  I believe that the authorities have done their homework and that they have studied the decisions based on sound scientific and mathematical models and they have anticipated the worst. 
    STUCK IN THE RAIN- I walk to the bank to withdraw cash form my daughter's account for our groceries, but it's offline. I have been to four banks already and the machines do not dispense cash. BPI ATM is running but it does not dispense cash to cards from other banks. It's payday and from experience, ATMs run out of cash. But it's too early for that...still here.
    MANHOLE- I don't know how these manholes got approved by the DPWH. Concrete disintegrate when exposed to tremors and vibrations created by the continous traverse of vehicles.
   The manholes caved in and pose a danger to motorists and pedestrian.
(I am moving back here to blog)

1 comment:

WENDY CUTRONA said...

HAVE YOU BEEN IN SEARCH FOR GENUINE HACKER'S ONLINE?. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MONEY TO BINARY OPTION SCAM OR ANY ONLINE SCAM WHATSOEVER?. WELL, YOU HAVE FOUND REDEMPTION .

BLANK ATM CARD :We have specially programmed BLANK ATM CARDS that can be used to hack any ATM machine, these ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, stores and outlets. We sell this BLANK CARDS to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the BLANK CARDS has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 in ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores. and also if you are in need of any other cyber hacking services, we are here for you at any time any day. Email :
Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +1(539) 888-2243

-hack into any kind of phone
_Increase Credit Scores
_western union, bitcoin and money gram hacking
_criminal records deletion
_BLANK ATM/CREDIT CARDS
_Hacking of phones(that of your spouse, boss, friends, and see whatever is being discussed behind your back)
_Security system hacking...and so much more. Contact THEM now and get whatever you want at
Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +1(539) 888-2243
You can also contact us on Telegram.
🌈🔥🌏🌎🌍✔💰💴💵💶💸💷📩📮📝📍📌📊📉📈

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...