Thursday, March 19, 2020

Day 5 (Community Quarantine)


     I see that Sitio Victoria is now blocked to prevent motorists from detouring to and fro. This is not in place yesterday.
     Vehicle built up is less than yesterday's. I think few riders are attempting to get through now and only those who are exempted are entering the check point.

     There are riders in front of Taytay Doctors Hospital. I hear them discreetly offering rides for a fee going to Taytay and down south, motorcycle taxis or habal-habal. I cannot blame them becuase everyone has to earn a living and the lockdown offers an opportunity for it.  But again, this shows how lax the enforcement of the quarantine in Taytay is. Motorcycle taxis are not allowed during the Luzon wide quarantine. (No picture since I do not want to get in trouble)
      I think I am becoming a hypochondriac.  I now bring an alcohol spray and everytime I touch surface or things outside the home, I instinctively spray my hands with it.

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...