Monday, May 05, 2014

Kamuning Reduction


This is a Kamuning (double) trunk. It's too straight and does not have any movement. I don't know what to do with this. It's difficult to decide what to cut or where to reduce.

















I decided to reduce the trunks. 


I am done cutting the first trunk now I am reducing the second trunk much lower than the first one.


It's hard to cut branches because it takes time to grow them but this one has to go.

I cut the branch and trimmed the rest.

It's done. Now I just have to let the main branches which later will become part of the trunks to grow and develop foliage that are layered canopy.

Anyway...I covered the cut end with plastic cover to prevent drying.










1 comment:

rage said...

ung ganitong klaseng kamuning po madali po bang buhayin?..meron po ako 2 kahuhunt lang po na kamuning..pinapabuhay ko pa lang po

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...