Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Transgenders and Khomeini

One hot momma and papa...



So a transgender is now allowed to compete in the Miss Universe contest. Big issue may I say to many human beings especially for those who cannot accept the fact that it is now possible for a man to be more beautiful, sexier and more seductive than a woman. There are those who objected saying that the Miss Universe beauty pageant is for natural woman..err...I mean look at the real female contestants because they don't look natural to me with all the cosmetic procedures they have to go through. There are those who are for it saying that sex or being a woman is really in the inside of the person and that transgenders are really women in the first place, i.e. they have the psyche, spirit, soul, software or whatever of a woman inside that are just trapped in a man's body. So, I leave at that...whatever...but I have to admit that the guy...err...the gal is really beauty queen stuff.

How do doctors do it? How do they transform a man into a woman?

Preliminary to the sex reassignment operation, the candidates are bombarded with batteries of psychological tests to determine whether they are crazy, mildly crazy or simply confused and that thay understand what they are doing and that once the male organ is cut-off, that's it.


  • Surgeons cut off everything. Whoossshhhh...everything goes. It's called castration. Doctors cut everything off! Whhooossshhh, whooossshhhh...goes the blade and falls the balls and the hotdog.
  • They then construct a vagina by cutting a hole between the legs. There's a fancy medical term for this but, really, for an ordinary human being with limited vocabulary like me, it is cutting a hole adjacent to the anus.So, after the operation the recovering patients have to careful with their diet lest they eat too much and their solid waste product become dense and big which may rip the thin membrane separating the anus from the artificial vagina when they poop thus resulting in a very big anus or a very big artificial vagina.
  • They enlarge the breast by injecting stuffs into the chest, chemicals, fats, oil, air...whatever.
  • They bombard the system with chemicals and hormones and other stuff to make the skin lighter, remove hairs, soften the features, give the voice a higher pitch to make it sound like a lady's voice.
  • Then after all the trouble, the patients libido drops to about 40%.


I don't know what religious people would say but I expect they would throw holy books at this issue saying, "well...hhmmmm...this is not God's will....this is not God's design for humanity..." I don't know of any religion that could accommodate this transgender issue but from what I read from Wikipedia  the fundamentalist Islamic state Iran once endorsed sexual reassignment or transgender operation as a solution to the problem of homosexuality which is very, very much against their belief. I guess when Ayatollah Khomeini was given  the figure and the the list of homosexuals to be executed, he figured out that Iran would be decimated, so, he endorsed sex reassignment procedures thus avoiding the decimation of Iran and at the same time managing population growth. It only follows that Iran performed the  most number of transgender operation next only to Thailand. If the Ayatollah Khomeini was not against it, I mean...

 What is my stand on this issue as a man of a church (I supposed)?


My Reply: Who cares! If the Ayatollah Khomeini could take it, who am I!?


  

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...