Sunday, April 15, 2012

How to remove sunburned skin

I had too much sun last holiday and as a result my back was sunburned badly. My back was peeling. Now I have problems with the burned skin because it sticks to my clothes.So, I was thinking of how I could remove the dead skin effectively from my back and an idea hit me.


I had my wife stick a transparent tape on my sunburned back.


She then pressed that tape firmly on my skin adding pressure to make sure that the tape was stuck evenly.

My wife then slowly and carefully removed the tape with the dead skin  sticking on it. Very effective may I say, but the problem was my back or the area errr...was...after a few days was itching badly. I think its the reaction from the adhesive in the tape. Effective but unsanitary and dangerous method may I say....hehehehe. My wife thought I was crazy, and my daughter thought it was cool.

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...