Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Manny Pacquiao

Manny Pacquaio will be running this election, and this time its final. He will be running for the congressional seat of the 1st district of Gen. San. Now, I always felt that he was just confused and still trying to make up his mind and that in the end reason will prevail. I have nothing against Pacquiao but we have to be realistic; he just passed his high school accreditation (if that's what its called) examination and with that education, what can his constituents expect from him?

However we look at it, education does make a difference.

I recieved an e-mail calling for the Filipino to be discerning this election but in the end it is still the voters who will decide. Unfortunately voters discernment is equatable with voters' education.

If Manny wins the election it would only mean that his constituents want him and there's nothing we can do about it--they get the leadership they deserve. We get the leadership we derserve. Cheat or no cheats by simply ommitting to act against electoral fraud we are, in a way, part of the conspiracy to elect nincoompoops.

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...