Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Tuyo

I am the fish
That you people
Caught

Too young
Too naïve
Not grown
Didn’t even enjoy life

You have no mercy
You didn’t even kill me
Before you took me out of the sea

There I die
Painful
Gills bursting
Choking

No mother
No father
No siblings
No home
Out of the water

You have no mercy
You, not content
With my sufferings
Even bled me and what’s worst
You dried me
And now you’re frying me

Pleas at least give me the honor
Of being eaten with
A Heinz tomato ketchup
Give me the last honor of being consumed
With an Aryan

No vinegar please…
No garlic please…
For I would like to be with Neptune
Dignified
Wrap in a German’s blood.

Tomato, no Banana Ketchup
No banana…
No banana…

And please dessert me with bananas
Not Panutsas

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...