Saturday, December 09, 2006

My Head my toe

My TOEs, my knees, my shoulder
What is TOE? What is TOE?
Dimwits it’s the Theory of Everything
Said the Oracle

What is TOE?
The search for the theory of meaning
In math, physics
and philosophy

My TOEs, My Knees, My Shoulder
My TOE
Is it possible to find TOE

And here goes the wind!

Yes! Yes! Yes!
There is Toe
The Theory of everything
But, actually it’s not TOE
It’s heavy, heavier than a TOE
Much, much, much heavier than a Toe

And sayeth the stone!!!

You have to kill many a many to find many TOES
You see a TOE is not a TOE
A TOE is the THE TON

A TON? Queried the bumblebee with the sore eyes.

Out flew the bumblebee with the conjunctivitis
It’s neither a he nor a she because the bumblebee is a drone
And out he flew to the Indians to tell the news.

Hail to the chef, hail to the chief, hail to the chef
Said the bumblebee to the Indian head
Kimosave, Kimosave, Kimosave
You who lead the tribe
You who concoct deities for the tribe
The bumble was crying
I have brought news from the stone
From the wind
From the voice of the oracle
Who sang
“My TOES, My Knees”

The chef and the chief and the chef can’t tell that the bumblebee
Was crying
Because the bumblebee
Had conjunctivitis

Tell what is it you pesterous bumblebee!
You are not worthy to disturb the chef
The chief and the chef of the tribe

Forgive me chef, chief, chef
But the TOE is not The TOE
It’s THE TON

Whhhaaaattttt?
Blasphemous.
In the name of the spirits of the departed
Embalmed by the embalmer
What is the TON?

Ask the rain said the bumblebee

Call on all the Indians including those with the umbrellas and the notebooks
We will perform a rain dance

Chef, chief, chef
You who lead and concoct
It’s storming and the rain is beating hard
Protested the Indian with umbrella and the notebook

“Silence or I will smash that HONDA on your face!”
The chef, chief, chef angrily replied
Anger me again and I will not pay the interests

At the mention of the interest
The Indian with the umbrella and the notebook
Bowed with disgrace
They danced the rain dance while it’s storming hard.
They danced while it’s raining and the rain spoke

“Can’t you see I’m busy”
Protested the rain

Rain, rain go away
Come again another day
We come in supplication
To ask you a question
About THE TON


The rain stood up
Rotated a knob
His magic power
Stopped the water
Picked up a towel
Dried his/her hair
Looked in the mirror, the oracle

And laugh his/her heart out!
And sat down on their world
And they saw its face
The black hole smiling at them

They watched as the big black hole fell upon them
The something came out
The Indians watched
As the rain
Dropped the answer

THIS IS THE TOE
THAT IS THE TON
THIS IS THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING
IT’S THE THEORY OF NOTHING
WATCH MY DUNG
CATCH IT AND WEEP

FOR THE EXPLANATION FOR EVERYTHING IS THE EXPLANATION OF NOTHING

They all went back to the tribe
To the chef, chief, chef
Who led and concoct
Who preach and sung

“My Head, My TOE, My shoulder my knees……

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...