Friday, December 22, 2006

Baguio

I am enjoying my rest here in Baguio staying with my sister and brother in law. My allergies are behaving and the climate is doing good to my ever present head ache, due to the pressures in my sinuses, maybe. I am trying not to think of anything but just ole' plain relaxing at the expense of my sister's comfort.

We'll be having our traditional Noche Buena without my brother's family, they are now working in Thailand as missionaries, and my younger brother Dong who's busy with his work.

Good news, Dong brought home a new printer.

Count your blessings, count my blessings.

I'm sure they outweigh the "non-blessings."

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...