Friday, January 09, 2009

Clogged Nose

My wife and I went to Baguio for a post Christmas vacation. We stayed at my sister’s house in the seminary (PBTS). I was happy because I would be safe from the firecrackers’ smoke and the noise of the New Year’s revelers. The cool climate of Baguio (except in the town where the pollution is at par (or worse) with Metro Manila) did give me a temnporary relief from my allergies. Unfortunately, when I came back to Cainta, my allergies came back with a vengeance.


I really need a rest from my allergies! My Gulay, I would gladly give a million pesos for a week without any allergies.

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...