Sunday, February 11, 2007

Pacquation

Manny Pacquaio the champion
Went beyond my expectation
I thought he will abandon
The temptation
To run in the election
Because he is a boxing champion
And not a political person


But alas, alas, perdition and percolation
The guy will not run in the election
for the vice mayoralty of the capitol city of the nation
But instead he gave in to the temptation
And went beyond my imagination
Because the champion
Confirmed his intention
Of running as a candidate in the election
As a senator of the nation

Circumlocution, abomination
Lobotomy and mucus excretion
Heavens, if Manny won the election
I advise rectal intrusion
For the Filipino nation

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...