Saturday, February 10, 2007

Mumbling

I was thinking about infinity, what is it?
I think infinity is any reality that we cannot grasp. I mean, it does not have to be immeasurable; it can be something that is beyond, just beyond, hmmm, comprehension--anything that defies mental picture. Distance is not infinite because you can limit it; space, you can imagine; actually there is nothing infinite with the human mind, we can only have infinity if we talk about measure. Measurement is what defines infinity and not the limitation of the mind. And when measurement enters the mind, that’s when infinity begins.
Maybe I need psychotherapy.

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...