Friday, February 09, 2007

Four days

I was busy this last four days reprenting our humble campus as the chief of the student publication in this years Luzonwide tertiary press conference held at Tagaytay City. With me is Mary Anne and Marco Joseph Balbin my co-staffers. We were billeted in the SVD seminary.
I am posting some pictures to show how busy and how hard the work we did there.










I was reading a C.S. Lewis biography that I bought in the seminary.


Mary Anne dew Leon our entertainemnt editor and column writer trying to show how serious the art of writing is. (No she's not cross eyed.)


Joseph Marco Balbin our copy reader preparing for the competetion.







We were in the middle of the lecture when my Nokia 5110 beeped. I was so embarassed when the speaker shouted "QUIET!".








Our honorable faculty adviser.







This is weird. The viand is packed in the styropor box.









Wild flowers.



Lots of crosses in this seminary.

Listening to Jimi Hendrix's Ultimate Experience, James Taylor's Mudslide Slim, James Brown Best Album and Hillsong Albums while exploring the SVD seminary.

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...