Monday, March 19, 2012

Nothing


 Will the senate impeachment court convict CJ Corona for his non-disclosure or incomplete and conflicting SALN?

 According to my stomach, the senate impeachment court should think this matter thoroughly because if they do convict the CJ because of problems with his SALN they would be making a precedent that may later prove problematic for them; they may end up being impeached themselves for their incomplete or conflicting SALNs. Know how it is with government officials, the higher they are and the richer they are the more cryptic their SALN’s are. It’s only us, the lowly public servants who have no problem with our SALNs, and I thinks its time the Civil Service Commission prepare a simple and a separate form for us  teachers and it should be called Statement of Asses, Liabilities and No-worth. Hehehe…not funny….boredom.

With the graduation about a week from, I can't help myself but preach or sermonize to my class. Like, I kept reminding the boys that the girls that they kept teasing in class would bloom during their high school, and they would soon see how beautiful their classmates really are. The same with the girls, these little boys, when their hormones kick in and they experience growth spurt would become handsome teen-agers. Ahhh…I remember my high school days.
Anyway, I reminded them of the importance of time and right decision making. Anyway, teachers are preachers.

Really, I‘m bored and I have nothing to talk about…



No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...