Sunday, September 04, 2011

CS Lewis






I was looking around for books on sale at National bookstore and I saw this book by CS Lewis, The Complete CS Lewis Classic Collection. Even though it was on sale, it was still expensive. I checked the table of contents and it cointained 7 of Lewis' classics; it was the last copy on the stand. I looked around the bookstore debating with myself whether it was good investment to buy when I saw other Lewsi' books each costing about 5 hundred pesos each. I looked at their titles and they were sinlge books of the ones in the collection. I made a simple calculation and realized that the collection was a bargain.

Of course, I bought it. 

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...