Friday, February 08, 2008

Renaldo Lapus

Renaldo Lapuz is a filipino. He made Philippine history when he joined American Idol last January. When I saw him sing I immediately knew he was a kababayan.

His song "Brothers" is now famous and there are variety of versions on You Tube from metal to mix to folk and his song will stay in people's head for a long time.

I sing this song to my students and it never fail to elicit laughter from them. They love the song and even the grade 2 is begiinig to hum this tune during my class. So to my kababayan Mr. Lapuz, thank you and more power to you.

2 comments:

Liza on Maui said...

That's great that you sing to your students and make them laugh :)

George C. dela Paz said...

:-)

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...