Monday, November 06, 2006

My 5110

People tell me
That my cellphone is already old
And they try to impress me
With the 3G they own

Look George
There’s music
There are pictures
And Girls look at us
When we hold our cel high

Yes, you’re all right
I told them
Girls look at your celphones
But not at you
They see the thing
But they don’t see the person

I will tell you what kind of people
Will look at your celphone
But not at you
They’re the kind of people
Who has a digital heart
Whose happiness is when you give them prepaid cards


It’s not about the celphone
Nor is it about the impression
It’s all about communication

If people judge my worth
On my Nokia 5110 celphone
I can’t help but be sorry for them
For I know
They are not able to hold on things
For their taste and love
Changes as fast
As Nokia’s latest fads

I don’t care what they say
I love my celphone
That my eldest sister gave to my mother
That my mother gave to me
For there’s love in it
There’s history in it


I love my Nokia 5110
For I not only have phone
But I also have a deadly weapon

Handy for self-defense….

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...