Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hate Poems (a therapeutic way to let off some steam)

Give me all the nukes and why I won’t use it
Give me the button to all the nuclear weapons
So that I may nuke
All these political people
To Damnation

But I take my words back
For I know, Oh, I know
That what will happen
If I nuke all these politicians
Is that I may create a mutation
Permutations of all the mutations
Mutations of all permutations
Of politicians with more chitinous hides
Tongues with more forks than the hydra’s
More slippery than WD40
More suave than James Bond
More chameleon like than some preachers
More immoral than Satan
And amoral like a dung.

Oh, Heavens I pray,
To bring back the prophets and the priests
The Rabbis and the Levites
With all the power and the fire
To rule this nation of nuts!

Why not use Biological Weapons
The continuation of the poem above (please call it a poem)
I just got an inspiration
Nukes can cause mutation
There’s an alternative weapon
That can be used to eradicate the politicians of the nation
And that is biological weapons

Anthrax, measles, small pox
Chicken pox and the whole lot of them
Oh give me access to them weapons

Oh, but I forgot, How, I forgot!
Immunizations
Immunization can equalize biological weapons
With the way this politicians
Use Butolin Toxin injections
(A biologiocal weapon)
To make them look young
May have already altered their immune system
Making them invincible
To virus ands germ warfare

That leaves me with Brutus,
Lee Harvey Oswald and their kind….

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...