Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sad Day Today



Mrs. Nora Echalas one of the principals from the district of Taytay 1 passed away yesterday. She was the principal of Hapay na Mangga Elementary School. Her passing was a surprise for all of us because when she observed our classes a couple of weeks ago, she looked well. 

According to Mrs. Lulu Gerardo, our principal and district supervisor, Mrs. Echalas was alone in her office when she had an asthma attack. She called out for help but she did not make it to the hospital. She was 42 years old.

It was a sad day for all of us. I did not know her well because she was new to the district. But I was acquainted with her during the district school journalism seminar because she was the district consultant in Filipino.

I and the teachers of TES  give our condolences to her family.


No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...