Saturday, November 24, 2007

Time management

I have been teaching elementary pupils for three weeks now, and now I am having problem with time management. I am used to doing things by impulse. If I want to write on my blog, I just sit down and type on the computer. If I want to practice guitar, I just pick up my guitar and play. I have no sense of time or schedule; I don’t budget my time.

But now I need to discipline myself with regards to time management. I am getting busier. On regular days I teach grade school pupils at our church school, on Saturdays I teach music in the church and on Sundays I teach the men’s department of the Sunday school. Add to that preaching! (I don’t have regular pulpit but there are Sundays when I am I am called on to preach.)

My gulay! Although my practice teaching takes about four hours but it is so draining that when I get home all I wanted to do is to sleep. Half of my energy is wasted trying to keep order in the class especially for the grade one pupils.

But I am not complaining. I am still enjoying it. Come to think of it, I have to enjoy it because I will be doing this for the rest of my life!

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...