Monday, May 28, 2012

Princess and I: Gretchen's face


My wife and daughter are avid fans of Princess and I. My daughter watch it because of Daniel Padilla and my wife watch it because she loves watching TV especially prime time telenovela. Me, I'm a passive watcher of the TV since I really don't like telenovelas for reasons too many to mention.

Now, even passive watching, I cannot help but notice Gretchen Barreto's face and her facial expressions or the lack of it. She looks like one of Mdm Tussaud's wax figures. I mean, it seems that it is only her eyeballs that are doing the acting because her face is too tight--too tight that it shines and literally glows with reflection from the lights. I wonder what cosmetic operations and maintenance she goes through everyday but,again, none of my business. 

She doesn't look old and she doesn't look young; she looks beautiful but...lifeless.  


No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...