Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Big fight at NAIA/Airframe



I couldn't help but give my ten centavos worth on what happened to NAIA, the Raymart-Claudine-Tulfo thing. What happened happened and there's nothing that could be done about it and all the charges and counter charges would not go anywhere.

Cebu Pacific was blamed.  NAIA was blamed.  Now the security guards and the airport police were also being blamed and their jobs were threatened. I just hope that these minimum wager earners would not lose their jobs because of this incident because faced with the situation of two famous personalities fighting, screaming, and rioting, these poor security personnel were overwhelmed and it was understandable how difficult it must be for them to decide who to hold, what to touch, what to say...I mean.


Secretary Roxas was correct in saying that the whole thing was an attitude problem and the reactions and the finger pointing was unwarranted.  After the emotions ebb and the issue grew old, everything would be forgotten and everything would be back to normal.

That's how it is, things move on. I just hope that after all is settled,  no job would be lost. 

Anyway, to serious matter: here are some lucky numbers for the Santiago-Tulfo brouhaha. 



  Swertres lotto 4-4-1, 0-4-8,0-1-4,7-0-9


 4 Digit lotto 6-7-1-5, 1-6-5-4,0-1-1-0,1-6-6-0 

 Based on Birthday Raymart Santiago - July 20, 1973 

Swertres- 5-5-5, 4-1-5 4 digit- 5-4-2-8, 9-3-4-3

 Claudine Barreto 

Swertres -8-6-0, 2-7-6 4 Digit -6-5-4-8, 9-1-9-7



No, I do not gamble...just having fun with the issue.


__________________________



I have finished reading an old Crichton novel that has been lying in the house for almost ten years. It was my brother's book. I have read thirteen novels by Crichton that I thought I had enough of his novels, but I was bored so I picked it up. I read, and I was not able to stop until I finished the book.

Of course this was a work of fiction (Crichton's novels are well researched) but the book did present some  issues about the deregulated airline industry specifically about the safety of the old planes being bought, reconditioned and flown by small starting (budget)  airline companies and also about the danger of bootleg (pirated) airplane parts.. 

Anyway...makes one wonder how safe these budget airlines are.

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...