Friday, June 01, 2012

Jessica/Manny Pacquiao Overdose

Okay...I do not hate Jessica Sanchez. I have nothing against her. She's a very talented Mexican-Filipino-American. I don't know which part of her the singing talent could be attributed to but heck I don't care about the Filipino's propensity to take credit...you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, the American Idol contest has been over and done with for almost a month, but still I am hearing and seeing video clips of Jessica singing that Whitney Houston (no disrespect to WH) over and over again on Philippine television (just  few seconds ago, I heard it again). Heck, can't we move on people!  I am beginning to develop Jessica overdose syndrome: itching ears, raised blood pressure and what have you.

Not another video clip...please!

Another human being that keep popping up on the news daily is Manny Pacquiao.I see him jogging, singing, Bible Quoting (good development), dancing and being nice to his opponent. It is a relief that he is not shown singing that ghastly over emotional blah, blah, blah Dan Hill song "Sometimes when we Touch" thing, but still seeing him covered by media minute by minute is hmmm...troubling.  Now, Jinky is also there.

Anyway, I think Manny is now good because I don't see Gov. Singson in his entourage. I think his new found faith in God exorcised the guy off the group.

No, I 'm not angry or anything, just sour about...hmmm...nahhh. Come to think about... it's numbing.

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...