Saturday, April 12, 2008

Comments Moderation

I have activated my blogs comment's moderation, not becuase I am receiving a lot of comments, but because lately I have been recieveing comments from outer space! Some of them, I suspect, are viruses or germs or digital satan out to make my digital life miserable. ECBC Blog, my church's blog, has recieved comments from hell and I can't delete them!

My PC was imfected with a virus and a spyware, according to Gilbert the computer guy. It kept shutting down (I accidentaly wrote shitting down he, he, he...it's a good thing I saw the error!). The PC was reformatted and all my files disappeared. I made a back up but I can't find the CD.

Talk about temporary memory gap and memory loss.

.

No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...