Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Off for a while

I miss blogging. I have a lot of things on my mind like the my upcoming teacher licensure examinations, church stuff that I thought I would be rid off (or free of) but things are not that good. There are things too sensitive to discuss here about our church, so, instead of blogging about it; I'm now praying and at the same time trying not to think about it.

Maybe when all the pressures and the stress are manageable I'll be able to think and write a littler bit about what's going on with my...hmmm...work, life and a little about the ministry.

For the meantime...review!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pray that you'll be able to prepare well for the licensure exams, George!

Church stuff...they are really delicate subject matters.

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...