Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Repetitions...

I was watching TV while my wife was pulling out my white hairs, scratching off patches of dandruff here and there, when I asked or rather shouted what day it was. My wife replied that it was Tuesday. Aaahhh...it was Tuesday and tomorrow will be Wednesday. Then after Wednesday, it will be Thursday, then Friday, then Saturday, then Sunday, then Monday again, then Tuesday again, then Wednesday again...drives me crazy !

doesn't anybody notice...


I sometimes wonder why the whole human race does not commit suicide en masse and be over with the never-ending cycles, repetitions, ennui, etc. 

Repetition is bad. 

I mean... when people go to zoos and they see the animals doing this strange repetitive movements like walking back and forth, raising their heads and then bobbing them left to right they (I mean the insensitive people who love  zoos) think the animals are dancing or performing or doing these thing for their benefits as if the animals, like portrayed in inane movies and cartoons, are happy that they have audience, but actually these animals are developing nervous disorder because they are confined in cages are not only small but also do not emulate and simulate their natural habitat. Their will to live or their essence and life force is slowly dying and what the zoo gawkers are seeing are nothing but zombies that moves without or with very little consciousness.

Zoos are evil places and are not educational places because the animals do not show their natural behavior and  nothing is learned except seeing these animals suffer from the torture of captivity. Animals that are put in there are virtually dead animals. 


People also suffer from this disorder called stereotypy. Of course, the pathology of the disorder points to conditions like autism...well look it up at Wikipedia. 

Anyway,  all of us, generally speaking are already suffering from it. I mean,  from observing people, I found that though the symptoms are not as classic text book case but its analogous and it's there: the habitual looking, texting and checking of cellphones though there are no messages and notifications. There's the repetitive motion of opening FB accounts first before doing anything productive, drinking the same brand of soft drinks, scratching something, etc..

Then when I look into the larger picture, at the macroscopic level of our existence:  going to work in the morning, taking lunch at noon, eating dinner in the evening, sleeping at night, going to the comfort room, taking a bath, marriage, childhood, infancy, death....come to think of it its like we are all animals trapped in a cage doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over ... I suddenly realized that our life, the whole gamut is nothing but a divine pantheistic-reality-mind-psychological-disorder (I mean, if the whole of reality is one emanation from a cosmic sentience) we are all just exhibiting the symptoms of the disease of the whole: cosmic stereotypy.

 Hmmm...not making any sense and not supposed to, anyway.

What the Fact! We are no better than the animals in a zoo!


No comments:

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...