Wednesday, March 03, 2021

Day 44: Community Quarantine
  FROG-  I was removing garden soil from a plastic bag when eyes popped out from the bottom. There was a frog. Good thing I was using my hands and not a trowel else I could have wounded or killed it.
   It was a big bellied frog commonly found in moist areas buried under ground or in mulch.
   I remember doing bisection to frogs during our biology class decades ago. I didn't feel any remorse torturing the animal then.
  Now, older, I don't feel like I can intentionally harm animals. I guess when one gets older one gets more emphatic.
   I picked up the frog and put it in a moist and shaded area without ants. I have seen frogs like this killed by ants. 

    POWDER- There are fine powders under of the bamboo sofas and one look I knew what it was.
   I brought the sofa out to check. One leg was infested with dry wood termites (bukbok).
    I had a left over general insecticides that I applied, but it did not work. The wood needs to be immersed for the poison to seep through the tunnels where the insects live. I will need a lot of poison.
   I had an idea. I boiled water and poured it into the affected node. The node was filled to the brim with scalding hot water, sure enough I saw termites floating to the top.
   I will be repeating the process three times every morning.
   MALUNGGAY- I planted five malunggay cuttings near the papayas. This I should have done long ago. The thing is, I am running out of space and there's no more "social distancing" between the trees. I will have to regularly trim them to give each trees their equal share of the sun.

1 comment:

WENDY CUTRONA said...

HAVE YOU BEEN IN SEARCH FOR GENUINE HACKER'S ONLINE?. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MONEY TO BINARY OPTION SCAM OR ANY ONLINE SCAM WHATSOEVER?. WELL, YOU HAVE FOUND REDEMPTION .

BLANK ATM CARD :We have specially programmed BLANK ATM CARDS that can be used to hack any ATM machine, these ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, stores and outlets. We sell this BLANK CARDS to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the BLANK CARDS has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 in ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores. and also if you are in need of any other cyber hacking services, we are here for you at any time any day. Email :
Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +1(539) 888-2243

-hack into any kind of phone
_Increase Credit Scores
_western union, bitcoin and money gram hacking
_criminal records deletion
_BLANK ATM/CREDIT CARDS
_Hacking of phones(that of your spouse, boss, friends, and see whatever is being discussed behind your back)
_Security system hacking...and so much more. Contact THEM now and get whatever you want at
Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +1(539) 888-2243
You can also contact us on Telegram.
🌈🔥🌏🌎🌍✔💰💴💵💶💸💷📩📮📝📍📌📊📉📈

I got a bikelog?

A year ago, I asked my daughter for a loan so that I could buy a mountain bike. This was in the middle of May 2021 and the pandemic was stil...